Whether your interest in foreign exchange solutions is personal or business-related, we’ve got you covered. We can help you transfer funds to friends, family, clients or suppliers anywhere in the world, buy real estate in foreign countries, or send money overseas.
- Receive incoming payments and execute outgoing payments
- Explore hedging and risk management strategies
- Find out about settlement options
- Manage payables and receivables
- Learn about market monitoring and overnight orders
- Arrange multi-currency bank drafts
- Set up foreign cheque-clearing and collections
- Conduct foreign currency real estate payments
- Manage regular payments in foreign currencies to people in other countries
- Make payments for goods or services purchased outside of Canada
- Pay overseas tuition fees
- Send money overseas for vacation payment
- Send a monetary gift, charitable donation or contractual payment to another country
- Transfer money to friends and family anywhere
Benefits of working with Vancity Community Investment Bank Foreign Exchange Specialists
If you do business across borders, Vancity Community Investment Bank Account Managers have the expertise to help protect you against currency risk exposures and make payments easier. Since our Account Managers are not commission-based, you can count on them to provide objective insights.
We are pleased to provide electronic settlement at other financial institutions as well as same-day trade and settlement and same-day cheque-exchange settlement.
We don’t charge for foreign drafts, we have a flat wire fee and no charge for bank-to-bank settlements. There is no fee to open an account.
Peace of Mind
We are a Schedule 1 chartered bank regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions.