High Interest Savings Account
Savings that work
as hard as you do
Earn interest on funds you’re not using for day-to-day operations, while still having easy access to cash when you need it. With higher interest rates for higher balances, your savings will grow faster.
- Competitive interest rates that increase with outstanding balances.
- Convenient, flexible access to cash when needed through funds transfers and bill payments.
- No minimum deposit required or monthly fees.
- Deposits are eligible for CDIC deposit insurance.
- Includes up to 10 free* transactions a month.
- Interest calculated daily on closing balance and paid monthly.
- Access funds through online banking only – no cash, ATM/debit, cheque, or branch services.
- Have confidence that your savings will circulate to support positive social environmental change.
We put your savings to work for positive change.
VCIB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vancity Credit Union, a values-based financial co–operative. With more than 543,000 members and $28.2 billion in assets, plus assets under administration, Vancity is Canada’s largest community credit union.
VCIB is a Schedule 1 chartered bank operating under federal guidelines and regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions.
A B Corp’s™ purpose is to create social and financial value. To belong, they must meet high standards of transparency and accountability, and create positive social and environmental benefit.
VCIB belongs to the Global Alliance for Banking on Values, an international network of banking leaders who make social and environmental change a part of their financial model.