Our online banking platform is designed to give you convenient online access to your organization’s accounts whenever and wherever you want.
Easily manage your accounts online
With online banking,
you’ll be able to:
- View account balances and activity from your desktop or mobile browser
- Pay bills now or schedule them for a later date
- View eStatements
- Add or edit access for delegate users (like a bookkeeper)
- Approve multi-signature transactions
- Move money using Automated Funds Transfer
- Process payments and receivables electronically
- Move your own funds between accounts with other financial institutions
Online Banking Resource Centre
BANK ON BETTER
Interested in values-driven banking?
We want to hear from you.
BANK ON BETTER
VCIB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vancity Credit Union, a values-based financial co–operative. With more than 543,000 members and $28.2 billion in assets, plus assets under administration, Vancity is Canada’s largest community credit union.
VCIB is a Schedule 1 chartered bank operating under federal guidelines and regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions.
A B Corp’s™ purpose is to create social and financial value. To belong, they must meet high standards of transparency and accountability, and create positive social and environmental benefit.
VCIB belongs to the Global Alliance for Banking on Values, an international network of banking leaders who make social and environmental change a part of their financial model.