The Visa* Reloadable Prepaid card is a prepaid payment card that gives you all the benefits of Visa without having to qualify for credit. It’s reloadable (you can add funds again and again) and it offers ATM access. Plus, we’ve included Extended Warranty and Purchase Security Insurance on almost everything you buy. It’s convenient, secure and easy to use – and has its own built-in spending limit that you control.
February 13, 2019
New card applications and replacement card requests are slower than normal. Please expect your card by mail in 4-6 weeks. For any concerns or inquiries, please call the number on the back of your card: 1.866.760.1543.
Visa Reloadable Prepaid Card Benefits
- Worldwide acceptance. Accepted at millions of merchants worldwide, wherever the Visa symbol is displayed even Online.
- Online account access. Track your spending and your card balance online for free on the site www.MyReloadable.ca.
- Ready cash. Access to cash through thousands of worldwide ATMs displaying the Visa symbol.
- Security. Enjoy the safety of having your funds on a Visa Reloadable Prepaid card so you no longer need to worry about carrying around large sums of cash.
- Extended Warranty insurance. Extend the manufacturer’s warranty by up to one year on most items purchased with your Visa Reloadable Prepaid card¹.
- Purchase Security insurance. Most items you buy with your Visa Reloadable Prepaid card may be repaired, replaced, rebuilt, or reimbursed in the event of theft or damage within 90 days of the purchase date.1
Learn more by reading the Reloadable Visa card Certificate of Insurance here.
For more information, visit our website at www.myreloadable.ca.
Important Cardholder Information
- For information about your card including balance, transactions, and terms and conditions check www.myreloadable.ca or call Cardholder Services at 1.866.760.1543. For more detailed information about the fees and limits see the Cardholder Agreement.
- Upon applying for the card you will be asked to provide personal information that will allow us to identify you. Approval is contingent upon successful identity confirmation.
- You may hold no more than two active Vancity Community Investment Bank Visa Reloadable Prepaid cards.
- This reloadable card is issued by Vancity Community Investment Bank.
- Funds on card never expire. The balance is not CDIC insured.
- The card cannot be used for gambling.
For all other information, please visit our FAQ page.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
*Visa Int./Vancity Community Investment Bank, Licensed User.
¹ Insurance is underwritten by American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida. Details of your coverage, including definitions, benefits, limitations, and exclusions are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with your card. Keep your Certificate of Insurance in a safe place with your other valuable documents.